Wednesday 21 August 2013

brain storm props needed

for my music video story line to look more realistic I will have to use a few props during the flash backs and the original video

firstly I will be needing a photo album that I will be filling with photos that I have taken for each flash back to take place. there will be approximately 10 photos per flash back so the viewers will have an idea of what's happening during the flashback. this idea came from the music video hypnotize me by hush they also use a photo album


an engagement ring so during a flash back there can be a proposal there will also be a box so the traditional opening the box and presenting the ring can happen.wedding rings will also be needed so they can be seen as married at the end of the song. a wedding vale to complete the bride look. making it look more realistic this idea has been taken from the original video of a thousand years by Christina Perri.

No comments:

Post a Comment